Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Books



First I should warn you all that I like pictures... they are worth a thousand words...

So with that I introduce my friend Husky, Husky is a new-old friend he was purchased about 7 months ago from the shop where he was traded in for a new model by his previous owner. I can't fathom why he was traded in Husky has been my best friend for months now he sits at the dinning room table waiting for me to visit all day long while I am at work. He does sit there and stair at me from the dinning room while I make dinner, waiting for me to give the poor guy some attention.

Second subject of the day... the real reason I am blogging today. I Love Books... they inspire me to do so many wonderful things. Last night I received 2 new books and there is a Crazy Quilt in my future I am sure of it. At this point I have to finish a project before I can start another one... and I have a wish/wait list of projects that I want to do. It is going to be a busy Craft summer. Nope I am not a teacher I have sabbatical this summer and I am looking forward to it so much.
This is the first book An Encyclopedia of Crazy Quilt Stitches and Motifs.... I like this book the colors are wonderful.








Here is a sample of some of the stitches.






Here is another.












Second but not least is Crazy Quilting... I love both of these books.



Inside view of some stitch instructions.










and another .... nice clear instructions, I likey.











Have a great day...

























































No comments:

Post a Comment