Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ohop Vally



I don't have a new picture to show you of my current project. It is the one pictured below blue triangles... I decided that it needed prairie points for binding red and white check, yup suddenly this turned out to be a great 4th of July Picnic quilt..... and then I decided to hand quilt it... this is about 2/5 done. Which is coming along nicely. I am surprised it is going this quickly. This is my second hand quilted project. I can not wait to finish it. OH!!! Our rental house is done and rented out as of May 1st... to a really nice man. Our rental house is a small farm house in Ohop Valley here in WA state. Here is a picture of the Vally. Last September the old renter left... leaving us a house that needed to be gutted and rebuilt. These renters were there 7 1/2 years.. reminder to self never long term rent again... we always asked if everything was good with the house... and we always heard.. oh yea it is great. Well pipes leaking under the bathroom sink for what must have been about 6 or more years and kitchen sink for 2-3 years. Well that meant tearing every little thing out of the bath and the kitchen so we could get to the damage. uggh... what a trip this has been every weekend except Christmas and Thanks Giving and Easter working to fix up the house. Which I have to say Thanks to my loving and talented husband is looking better then when we lived there. I am jealous of the Kitchen brand new cabinets, counter tops, floor it is the best I have ever seen this house in the 20 years we have owned it. We refinished the Oak floors in the Living room and Dinning room and they really turned out just Beautiful. Maybe next time I will get the picture of the house posted. Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment