Monday, May 17, 2010

So it was my birthday... I am now OLD. Well not really but my shoulder hurts, has been for about 2 weeks.. not all the time is it extremely painful but it just aches all the time... and well my good friend at work Dalynn mentioned it might be arthritis. So turning 30 was not bad... turning 40 was not either... I did not think twice about turning 40. But for some odd reason 45 seems to make me feel OLD. I mean really in 5 short years... yup. OUCH how did that happen. Time just marches on... and to quote a movie.. " time marches on and sooner or later it you figure out that it is just marching across your face."

This is the wonderful quilt cake that my friend Kara made...for my birthday. It was really pretty and she did an amazing amazing JOB!!! and the cake had to be the best cake i have had in years... YUM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nope, you are NOT old! Enjoy your 40's.... they are GREAT!

    And just remember... birthdays and getting old are better than the alternative! : D

    ~ Ronda

    ReplyDelete