Sunday, July 18, 2010

In Love

First up is a quilt I made out of leftovers from my sisters quilt... this one is lap size and it goes to my friend Erica... she will love it.
notice how i only quilted on the black the blocks of color pop out...
it is a really cute quilt.
next up is a quilt I made for my sister in law Megan... she loves it ... i just finished quilting it.
it is larger then a twin but not a full....
Checkerboard white and greens.... it is really a nice quilt...
Now you may be asking how is she doing all this quilting... she does not have a long arm.... she hand quilts most of her projects... well long arms are great... but there is this little thing called a wonderful husband who can built a frame... and you can buy a mid arm to put on it.... and then take over the garage....Here it is my dream.


OH and the next day i went and cleaned the garage with a fine tooth comb... it is much better now....

well bye for now I already have another quilt on the frame that goes to Brandi... have a great sunday....




2 comments:

  1. I love to quilt too! I am not to good but someday I will be...it looks like you are already there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog and love it. I love that 30s quilt and I made a dresden table runner very much like yours a while back. What kind of machine do you have set up in your garage? I have a Pfaff on a frame. It is limited throat space, but works for me. Always looking for new designs though.

    ReplyDelete